Monday, January 7, 2019

Next...

My second planned Artist in Residence application is successfully deployed, this one for Crater Lake National Park. There was only five pages of required information, statements and proposals. Trust me, it didn't make it any easier. This time up to ten samples are allowed on a thumb drive. I've tortured myself for the past week over which to include, which should I exclude, back and forth. They require the packet to be mailed. Thanks to the government shutdown there won't be anyone on the other end looking at this until things straighten out but I will have gotten my application in before the deadline and in theory have a shot at it when they are open for business again. 

Find out first what's going on.  I only randomly add to this blog so if you want to catch my posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button. 

No comments:

Post a Comment