Monday, December 31, 2018

First application deployed

The first Artist in Residence application is successfully deployed. This one was for Glacier National Park. There are about twelve pages of required information, statements and proposals along with just four samples allowed. I was worried with the government shut down I would have problems submitting everything but it went through without a problem. And of course now that it's off and away I think, oh - I should have included this and that too. But there's no way to change anything now. Besides I know I did my best. I could keep tweaking it from now until the end of time so it's a good thing I clicked enter. There's lots of competition for these programs so fingers crossed. If I'm not selected this year, I'll apply again next year. ðŸ˜ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment