Friday, June 15, 2018

Lake Oswego Plein Air Event - Part 2


It greatly pains me to say (no pun intended) I had to withdraw from the Lake Oswego Plein Air Event this year. I somehow badly aggravated my sciatic nerve which unexpectedly laid me up for the three days I needed to be out painting on site. I'm on the mend and will be following up with my doc to figure out what's going on so I don't have a repeat in the future. Here's as far as I got painting during the competition. If you've ever been to Marylhurst you know right where this is.
The day I was able to spend working out on the lawn was a great way to reminisce about my experiences at the college. I wish I could have finished the piece in time to be in the show but I'll get back out and finish sometime this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment