Thursday, December 31, 2015

Resolutions

Resolutions are an interesting concept that people seem to revisit at the end of every calendar year. In years past I've noticed most goals are vague, huge and for the most part immeasurable.  I gave up setting "resolutions" a long time ago.  Instead I'm setting goals and committing to revisiting them once a month to make sure I'm staying on track.  My goals (aka resolutions) for 2016:
  • Set aside time, no matter how small, for art EVERY day.
  • Rewrite my business plan (even artists need this).
  • Update my resume, artist statement and fix my 30 second elevator speech.
  • Finish my webpage.
  • Set up my continuing education for this year.
  • Commit to show at least six times.
  • Make a difference.
  • Enjoy the journey.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment