Thursday, October 1, 2020

The Beaverton Arts Mix begins today

 


Most organizations in this year of dealing with a pandemic first postponed their venues, then one by one cancelled them. You should see my white board where I plan my commitments. Dates are crossed out and replaced with Cancelled. Cancelled. Cancelled. The City of Beaverton arts program pivoted their plans and were able to make it possible for the show to be held on-line. They put a huge amount of work into making sure their annual show would happen. It opens today:

http://beavertonoregon.gov/BAM
Please share.  

I am tickled pink three of my watercolors were selected for this show. I wish you could see them in person but I am grateful for the opportunity to be included in the virtual show.  My pieces are for sale so if you would like to add something to your collection, contact me.  



#BeavertonArts #beavertonartsmix #beavertonoregon #watercolor #watercolorpainting #flowers #painting flowers #hydranchea #oregon #bonnywagoner

No comments:

Post a Comment