Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Thank you


Right now I'm supposed to be painting the lodges in Glacier National Park.  Current events upended all of those plans so I'm figuring out a plan B until I can go back to my original plans which won't be the same as before because those lodges are only accessible a handful of months a year. I'm not expecting this particular project to be salvageable for on-site work because realistically it's just not possible during a pandemic.  

About my plan B... from the bottom of my heart I want to thank everyone who responded to the post I put on my web page about home portraits. I have some really very interesting projects coming up and I can't wait to start on them (right after I finish the one currently in progress). If you have been considering a home portrait, get yours in the queue by dropping me a note - bonnywagoner at msn dot com. (I have to write it out because of the bots out there.)  

There's a plan C in the works too... more on that later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment