Friday, May 29, 2020

Water soluble ink


This is more of an experiment than anything else.  I wanted to try this with a pen I loaded with brown ink but forgot to pack with my with supplies so I used blue ink instead.  I can see a practical use to using water soluble ink because there are so many effects that can be gleaned in a short amount of time.  We had taken the dogs down to Trojan to run, the decommissioned nuclear plant in Prescott, Oregon.  There is a fenced off area where they can run off lease and we can socially distance - as in we were the only ones there.  So this is a scribble... quick so whatever could be done in the time the dogs were playing.  I can see the value of studies on trips.  Intriguing.  Now if I could just remember to pack the pens I loaded for the outing, that would be awesome.  

😉

No comments:

Post a Comment